Three quarter of 2017 to Ukraine in import mode imported 109,6 thousand cars. Compared to the same period last year imports grew by 92% and the customs value was more than $1.5 billion, according to the Association Ukrautoprom.

Of this amount, almost $1.2 billion was spent on new cars, which were imported to 60.5 thousand units, and $346 million 49.1 thousand cars with mileage.

Most of cars in Ukraine have been imported from EU countries is 69.6 thousand units, which accounted for more than 63% of the total volume of import of passenger cars in the first nine months of the current year. The share of new cars in the evroimport was only 44%, the remaining 56% occurred in cars, preowned.

A country-leader in the supply of cars to Ukraine was Germany, which imported 25 thousand cars: 5.5 thousand new cars and 19.5 thousand with mileage.

On the second place of import from Japan – 13.9 thousand pieces (88,5% new).

Closes the three leaders of France, sent to Ukraine, 10 thousand cars. The bulk of the French import was a pre – 8,9 thousand.




Import of cars in Ukraine grew by 92% 21.11.2017

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal
Share to Odnoklassniki