In the capital of Belgium, a massive fire occurred in a factory for the production of wafers Milcamps. It is reported Bi-bi-si.
The report said that the company is located in the forest area, because all the workers were immediately evacuated after around lunch time the fire broke out.
According to local media reports, as a result of a fire nobody has suffered, but the factory was completely destroyed.
The mayor of Brussels has warned that the smoke could be toxic, and urged residents to close Windows. Companies and schools near the fire were closed.
On November 11 TPP near Brussels lit up a container of lithium batteries and there was a release of toxic substances, the inhabitants of the southern part of the capital of Belgium asked to close the window.
Also read: In Lviv burned one of the largest markets: video