At the ice arena in Fernie, the canadian province of British Columbia, there was a leak of toxic ammonia, killing three people. About it reports CBC News.
It is reported that the incident occurred on Tuesday, October 17. Killed workers who carried out repairs to the cooling system of the arena.
In addition, was immediately evacuated the residents of five neighboring arena of the streets and businesses. Details of the incident were not disclosed as experts because of the strong wind could not get inside.
The names of the victims were not disclosed, but it is likely that the workers who carried out repairs to the cooling system of the arena.
See also: Sumy leaked about 5 tons of ammonia: photo