In Lviv, six people were poisoned by mushrooms, including 15-year-old. It is reported zaxid.net.

They probably have food poisoning pale grebe.

The victims in critical condition and are in intensive care.

Poisoned family from Radekhiv, as well as the neighbor that with them, ate the mushrooms.

At the end of September in Lviv, died 47-the summer man who poisoned pale toadstool, for his life doctors struggled four days.

See also: In Ivano-Frankivsk region, the family poisoned by mushrooms




In the Lviv region six were poisoned by mushrooms: everything is in the intensive care unit 09.10.2017

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal
Share to Odnoklassniki