In Zaporozhye ten children hospitalized with poisoning. About it reports a press-service of the Zaporozhye regional Prosecutor’s office.
The Prosecutor’s office began production.
Seven students were hospitalized with acute intestinal infection and three children of preschool age. They all studied at the Maryinsky educational complex.
Now the condition of children is stable.
In Zhytomyr during January 20-23 acute intestinal infection ill 23 student of the school, 17 of them hospitalized. The cause of the poisoning was rotavirus infection.