The winners of the Telekom accelerator 2.0 Radar Tech, which was sponsored by Kyivstar, were 5 of the 11 start-UPS. The correspondent reports about it LIGA.net.
Among the winners:
· mBill service for acceptance of payments for small businesses and individuals working with payments on card. The focus makes the project on “microbusinesses” that sell products in social networks or on General market sites.
· WinfoSpot – interactive service interaction with customers through mobile devices using Wi-Fi at the point of sale or service.
· SIMO AR – augmented reality with visual search of products and services. The app recognizes the image and starts to use special 3D, video, or HTML content.
· HexWix – recruiting service for eSports. It allows you to search for teams and players to participate in online games, is tournaments.
· UnexploredCity – platform e-thematic tours of the cities of Ukraine. The project aims to popularize and make more informative tourism in the country.
The first four startups won the opportunity of commercial launch by company Kyivstar. The project UnexploredCity received a contract in the framework of the corporate social responsibility of the Telecom operator.
“Thanks to Telekom-accelerator our teams receive the training, skills and – most importantly – potential contract with a major player in the Telecom market of Eastern Europe. At the start we had 1866 requests, 34 were in the semifinals and 11 in the finals,” – said the head of the Board Radar Tech Maxim Bakhmatov.
See also: life Hack for small businesses. How to arrange payments on the card
During a pitch to the startups noted that during the acceleration in the projects fine-tuned the business model, and sometimes completely changed the concept.
“We came in Kyivstar with a beta version of the product. We now have a complete solution and launched a pilot with the company,” – said Stanislav Ostrovsky, CEO of mBill.
The CEO of a startup HexWix novel Sirenko noted: “During the acceleration we have come a long way starting MVP, running pilot and beta site. Also for a short period of time we have achieved audience growth, increased the duration of the session on the website and perform targeted action by the user.”
Also during the event, the President of Kyivstar Petro Chernyshov and digital Director Vitaly Sultan introduced Veon, which will work in the operator’s network even when zero on the mobile account and no stock of MB. It combines the functions of a messenger and the content of the site and custom services.
The final stage of the Telekom accelerator 2.0 lasted 11 weeks. During this time the team worked on projects and listened to lectures from experts received mentoring support from top managers Kyivstar.