The number of banks violating the requirement for the minimum paid up share capital was reduced to seven, writes FinClub.
Over the past month, two banks went bankrupt (New, Hephaestus), Financial partner the Bank was allowed to refuse a banking license, and 11 banks completed recapitalization.
For one month from 11 August-11 September – only one Bank has completed the desired procedure. The Bank Settlement center, controlled by the NBU, increased the authorized capital from UAH to 153,1 million 206,7 million.
On the morning of September 11, according to the Ministry, registered capital below 200 million UAH was still 7 banks:
– the Bank Centre (120 million) Hamed Alikhani, although he had two months ago reported on the capital increase to 200 million UAH;
Credit Optima Bank (120 million) of the family Boyko, who on September 25 is going to reverse the decision of the shareholders ‘ meeting of may 25, on the adoption of the Charter in new edition in connection with the capital increase, and take it in another edition;
– The Ukrainian Bank for reconstruction and development (120 million), which was privatized Chinese BOCE;
– Polikombank family Tarasovic, which last month increased its capital from 120,3 million UAH 145 million UAH, while UAH 200 million intends to increase the capital “up to the end of the year”;
– Alpari Bank (UAH 122 million), Bakhtari Hedayatollah in the quarterly reports which stated that the owner bought the Bank’s shares by 78 million UAH 19 June;
– Ayboks Bank (122,455 million UAH), Vladimir Drobot, the shareholders ‘ meeting may 30, which approved the new capital of UAH 200 million and requested the Bank to agree on the Charter of the NBU and the state Registrar;
– the Portal of the Bank (125 million UAH) Igor Kolosnitsyna, the shareholders ‘ meeting of 25 April approved a private placement of shares for 75 million UAH to the Bank’s shareholders and the company Oscanyan Ltd. from the British virgin Islands.
We will remind, on July 11 entered into force requirement of the NBU to the banks to have a minimum registered capital of 200 million UAH. 22 then the Bank has broken the norm that threatened them problematic status.