The Ministry of Finance made changes to the criteria for risk assessment automatic system of registration of tax invoices. About it reports a press-service of the Ministry.
“An automatic acceptance table of the payer whose tax burden is more than 2% and the volume of supply of goods or services, drafted from January 1, 2017 in the registry that is over 25% of the total shipments for the corresponding period,” – says the Finance Ministry.
Now, the State fiscal service will automatically calculate the data parameters of each 10 numbers, and the payer will be able to see results in your electronic office.
The Ministry noted that the changes in criteria which make it impossible to manipulate with the “risky part” (valid percent risk of products in the remainder of the tax burden).
The gradation level of risk of the goods depending on the tax burden the following^
– the tax burden more than 3% allowable prevalence of risk goods or services up to 75%;
– 2-3% – 60% of risk of the goods/services;
– 1.5 – 2% – 50% risk of the goods/services;
– 1 – 1.5% – 40% risk the product/service;
– from 0.5 – 1% – 30% risk of a product/service.
Due to the automatic registration process maps significantly reduced the number of taxpayers in the real sector, subject to monitoring.