Responding to a request for information LIGA.net whether against the Minister of infrastructure Volodymyr Omelyan opened a criminal case, the NEB confirmed that it is in fact possible illegal enrichment and possible Declaration of false data open in may.

“In response to the queries of the media reported that investigators of the National anticorruption Bureau of Ukraine carry out the prejudicial investigation in criminal proceedings on the fact of possible illicit enrichment and the possible Declaration of false data by one of the members of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (preliminary legal qualification 366-1, part 3 of article 368-2 of the Criminal code of Ukraine). This production launched in may of this year. During the investigation of the suspicion was never released”, – said in response.

“We emphasize that entering data in the Unified register of pre-judicial investigation is not sufficient grounds for charges of committing offences. Therefore, we ask the media to refrain from speculation on this topic,” – said in NABOO.

As previously reported, the detectives NAB investigating Omelyana in case No. 52017000000000351 of may 26, 2017 (the Declaration of false information and unlawful enrichment). It follows from the decision of Solomenskiy district court of Kyiv, available in registry of court decisions.




The NAB affirmed the case on the Omelyan, but asks not to speculate 13.10.2017

Share this news

Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal
Share to Odnoklassniki